LCFS is always looking for individuals willing to share a few hours a week to make a difference in the lives of others!
Current needs include:
LCFS operates four thrift stores which help to support services for adoption, mental health, family counseling and substance abuse. Each store is run by amazing volunteers and support their communities by providing an outlet for clothing and household items.
Thrift store volunteer opportunities for both men and women:
- Sorting donations
- Marking prices, cashiering
- Creating merchandise displays
- Testing/repairing electronics and small appliances
- Sorting, filing
- Creating displays
- Assisting with a fundraising event
- Minor building maintenance
- Assisting staff with day to day activities
Large group activities/Day project