How You Can Help
We rely on charitable donations and the generous support of our community. Because of you, we are strengthening families, lives and communities through adoption, mental health awareness, wellness and advocacy.
There are countless ways to give but no matter how you give or how much you give, your gift makes a difference.
- Talk about mental health – continue the dialogue!
- General donation – You can give monthly, annually or a one-time donation by using our online donation form.
- Gifts of Honor – Is there someone who has been touched by a mental health concern, overcome an addiction or is flourishing through adoption? Honor them with a gift of support!
- Gifts in Memory – Losing a loved one is never easy. Many find comfort in memorializing an individual through a donation in their name.
- A Planned Gift – There are many ways to give through planned giving including wills, estate gifts, legacy gifts and/or charitable gift annuities. Your planned giving gift will help us to continue to provide programs, resources and support for those who need it. And most importantly, it will ensure that we continue to make positive changes in people’s lives, making individuals, families and communities stronger.
Please contact our Director of Fund Development, Kerise Zutz at email@example.com or by calling 414-536-8333 extension 11 for more information
How Your Gift Will Impact Our Mission
Through generous donations we provide:
- Essential counseling for mental health, addiction or other issues affecting the lives and well-being of individuals and families through proper diagnosis, counseling and support.
- Adoption counseling and support for both birth parents and families seeking to adopt
- Education and awareness programs to help break down the stigma surrounding mental health concerns and provide training in identifying those in crisis or suffering
- Provide financial assistance to children whose families may otherwise may not be able to afford professional counseling services.
All donations are processed via our secure online payment portal. Simply use the secure form provided.
Lutheran Counseling and Family Services of Wisconsin is registered under IRS code 501 (c) (3), as a nonprofit organization. Your gifts are tax deductible.
Thank you to our sponsors
- Bluemke Foundation
- Burmester Charitable Trust